Monday, April 2, 2012

House--->Home?

I have never paid attention to 1980's architecture. I guess it never really caught my eye. I certainly NEVER thought I would end up in a home build in the 1980's...

BUT... Guess what?!? After a crazy bidding war with several unsuspecting twists and lots of praying (that if it is meant to be, it will be), we were finally able to put a contract on this beautifully remodeled 1984 home just steps from Brushy Creek. But the good news is that it has been completely remodeled with new flooring, new paint, new counter-tops, and new (STAINLESS STEEL!) appliances. My favorite part is the Master bedroom on the main floor that opens up on to a covered back patio overlooking a pretty sweet back yard... Guess you could say I'm in love :) 

We have the inspection today, so I'm hoping it all goes well! I know it is an older home which means it may have some expensive things that need fixing, so I am trying not to get too too too excited... EEEEE!









No comments:

Post a Comment