Wednesday, May 30, 2012

4 years :)

Usually, I like to make anniversaries special and plan a fancy night out... 
I also like to remind Chris that I like flowers and a card.
But this year, we have been so busy that I nearly forgot about it...
But that gave Chris complete creative (and sneaky-surprise) control!
I came home to find Chris (home early from work!) grilling salmon and veggies for dinner...
It was delicious (in spite of the cedar planks catching on fire!!!) 
 The sweet card :)
... and the beautiful bouquet that Claire and I enjoyed.
We watched "Red October" (1984) because Chris knows I can't sit through sappy love stories and chick flicks... (sorry, babe--I know you miss watching rom coms!)
It was such a sweet and simple celebration of 4 beautiful years of hard team-work and dedication to each other.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! A home cooked meal is always so sweet.

    ReplyDelete