Thursday, May 24, 2012

How to lose a car...


Last night was a rough night. Poor baby was up many times throughout the night and up for good around 5am. I braced myself for a delirious day. Little did  I know it would be THIS bad:

So, I was headed out the door of my office to pick up some equipment to inventory, and my car was nowhere to be found. For real. Time stopped and panic mode set in. I ran back into my office building that I conveniently share with the "Safety Guy" (safety/tech coordinator-his job involves knowing all the police in town), and made a big public to-do: "My car was stolen!"

The "Safety Guy", grabed his phone and my keys and walked outside to report it to his police friends. Keith (tech extraordinaire) and Margo (sweet secretary) looked out the window in disbelief.

...when all of a sudden, I realize that I parked my car at the admin building during a morning meeting and walked back to my office...

I went back to the admin building, and there it was. Oops! Don't think I can ever live this one down... Did I mention I didn't sleep well last night? Oh, that doesn't give a good enough excuse to loose my car? Fooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment