Friday, May 25, 2012

What are you doing?


The other day, we went to the Linan's home to enjoy some awesome Mack-Daddy BBQ, Ruby Redbird, and some good ol' time with our buddies and their families.

Claire had drank all of her bottles during the day at daycare and even gone into the frozen reserves (growth spurt?!?), so when she got hungry during the BBQ, well, I HAD to nurse her. It's not my favorite thing to do outside the comfort of my home. Really. Like, I try to avoid it at all costs. Seriously. So when a sweet, but curious, 6 year old girl came up to me and asked me what I was doing and why I was hiding my baby under a blanket, I stuttered something like this: Haha. Um. Well. Hehem. Heh... I was totally at a loss for words. My estimation may be off due to extreme awkwardness, but it lasted for 1 million years until...

...her sweet momma heard and called her over and quietly explained it to her. Phew. I was not ready or prepared for that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment