Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moo...

It was an eventful day here. Not because we took Claire to her first bar for Happy Hour, or because we unofficially started sniffing around the Georgetown/Round Rock area for homes, but because Claire took her first bottle... like a pro. She is such a champ!
Daddy is excited to get in on the dinner time action!
I could totally stop the post at that, but that would totally bypass the part about me pumping for the first time... which was an experience. I remember when I was about 12, my dad took me to a dairy farm because I loved cows. The black and white kind... the kind that makes milk. I remember seeing the workers hooking up these horrid sucker thingys to the udders and thinking it was the strangest thing I had ever seen. Never did I think I would be hooked up to a similar contraption. But, there I sat this afternoon, hooked up to my spiffy Medela "Pump In Style" pump. Let me just say, there was nothing 'stylish' about feeling like a cow. Moo.


No comments:

Post a Comment