Tuesday, March 13, 2012

5 things...

Dear Claire,
     If I can only teach you 5 things, this is what I would teach you:

  1. The world sucks. The good news? It is only temporal and Heaven is forever.
  2. On good days and bad days, God loves you so much... more than you can ever fully comprehend.
  3. How much does God love you? He gave us Jesus, his only son, so we can spend eternity in heaven with Him. 
  4. God loves your mommy and daddy, too! How do we know? He gave us YOU!!! You are God's precious gift to us, and we love you so much!
  5. Don't waste your time... take it from me: Trusting God is easier than worrying.

I pray we teach you these things--I pray we keep these in perspective in everything we do. These truths are more important than the alphabet or fractions or the periodic table. They are more important than who your best friend is or who takes you to prom. They are more important than anything else in this world.

I love you, my sweet girl,
Mommy

1 comment: