Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What happens on play dates stays on play dates...

It's Spring Break 2012, and this has been by far the wildest spring break of my life. It even beats the spring breaks I spent in Cancun during high school...

Why so WILD?
Well, when nursing mommies get together for play dates (which actually is a term for "I need to get out of the house and talk to other adults in the real world"), there are no nursing covers... Why bother? Everything is out there. How fun. I'm telling you. Wildest spring break ever.

3 comments:

  1. yep that's the way to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Our crazy times have been outdone! I guess we will just have to go back again to fix that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! Love this, Natalie. Glad I was there to share a little bit of that play date and spring break craziness...I seemed to miss the boobs hanging out everywhere and the wet tshirt contest though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete